Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ)
- 100 % tax exemption
- 100 % foreign ownership
- Offers aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners ideal solutions to enter the Middle East market, and with the UAE’s strategic gateway location between Europe, Asia and Africa, investors have direct and easy access to major emerging markets.
- Transparent laws and regulations
- No restriction on capital and profit repatriation
- Strategic location, with proximity to Dubai
- State of the art communication facilities
- Easy access to Ras Al Khaimah’ s airport and sea ports.
- Attractive investment incentives
- Availability of value added support services that cater the needs of every client from IT, marketing and creative assistance, procurement and human resources; designed to help clients through the steps necessary to set-up and run a successful business.
- Customized package; from business license for distribution of products or consultancy services, to office facilities, warehousing or land for industrial activities.
- Low Labour costs
- Ability to open and maintain bank account in Ras Al Khaimah and other parts of UAE.
|Type of Entity||Free Zone|
|Our Time to establish a new company||30 Working Days|
|Shareholder on FZE||1|
|Shareholder on FZC||2 to 5|
|Directors||No Directors on FZE|
Minimum 2 and Maximum 5 on FZC
|Manager||1 for FZE or FZC|
|Minimum share capital||AED 1000 ( Depending on the license )|
|Personal or Corporate income tax||No|
|Double tax treaties||94 Countries|
|Publicly accessible record of directors/Managers||Yes|
|Company Secretary required||Not Applicable|
|Local or Qualified company secretary required||Not Applicable|
|Requirement to file annual accounts||Yes|
|Visa eligibility||Dpending on the type of office and company activity|