Ajman Free Zone
Ajman is one of the smallest emirates in the UAE, situated along the Persian Gulf and is home to almost 95 % of the population of the UAE, which form parts of Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area. Ajman is the second emirate that offers freehold property after Dubai and is currently the only emirate in the UAE offering investors of any nationality to fully own a real estate property, which in turn has attracted an enormous amount of investors both local and international.
Investors enjoy the particular incentives and privileges associated within free zones. Ajman, being the only downtown free zone that is strategically located in UAE has the advantage of being close to major commercial cities, access to two international airports and four ports because of its close proximity to Sharjah and Dubai and has been recognized as the sole regulatory agency for Free Zone in the Emirates.
- Minimum of one shareholder for FZE
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 5 for FZC
- No residency requirement for FZC
- Minimum two and maximum five directors for FZC
- One manager is a must for FZE / FZC
- Registered shares
- Minimum capital requirement for FZE or FZC US$ 50,000 or AED 185,000
- No minimum capital requirement for branch of a foreign or local company
Taxes / Treaties:
- No personal or corporate Income Tax
- Use of UAE double taxation treaties
- Auditing and filing of annual accounts is required
- Employee visa and dependent visa can be obtain depending on the size of the office and type of company and activity.
- 5-7 working days upon receiving, preparation, submission and approval of all necessary documents.