Sharjah International Airport FZ (SAIF)
Sharjah is the third largest emirate of the United Arab Emirates under the Al Qasimi dynasty, ruled by Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Mohammed Al-Qasimi since 1972. The only emirate that has land in the Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman.
In 1995, Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF ZONE) was set up and now home to over 2,900 companies from 91 countries and because of this, Sharjah has been accountable for more than 40 % of all industrial activity in the U.A.E.
Advantages and Benefits
- Zero tax
- 100 % Foreign ownership
- Exemption from import and export tax and all commercial levies
- No exchange control
- Ability to transfer funds with stable currency which is linked to the US $
- Strategic location with ability to choose plots, pre built warehouses & office space
- Ability to attain license in 24 hours
- Capacity to sponsor and issue visas for all staff
- Economical wage structure and can hire expatriate workers
- Access to global air links across the world via Sharjah International Airport
- No deposit customs policy for cargo in-transit between Sharjah seaports & the SAIF ZONE.
- Ability to open and maintain bank accounts in Sharjah or within UAE.
- Minimum one for FZE
- Minimum two and maximum five for FZC
- Minimum of one manager
- No requirement for secretary
- Registered shares
- Minimum capital requirement : AED 150,000
Taxes / Treaties:
- No personal or corporate Income Tax
- Use of UAE double taxation treaties.
- Preparation, filing and auditing of account is required.
- Filing of annual return is required.
- Employee visa and dependent visa can be obtain depending on the size of the office and type of company and activity.
- 14 working days upon receiving, preparation, submission and approval of all necessary documents.