Dubai Internet City - DIC
In 2000, Dubai Internet City was established and became one of the largest information and communication technology (ICT) business park in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Now, it host a dynamic international community of IT companies, enterprises and entrepreneurships and ventures such as Microsoft, Dell, IBM and many leading information technology companies.
Dubai Internet City Free Zone
Dubai Internet City (DIC) is part of Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone. It provides investors a knowledge-economy ecosystem that is designed to support the development of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) companies and it is the biggest IT infrastructure build inside the free zone. Strategically, an incorporated DIC companies target the emerging market in a vast region extending from Middle East to the Indian subcontinent and Africa to the CIS countries.
Advantages and Benefits
- 100 % foreign ownership
- Exemption from corporate profit and personal income taxes for 50 years
- Repatriation of profits
- Dynamic international community
- Metro Ethernet environment
- Ample amount of opportunities for:
-Business interaction and networking
-Channel and market development
- Excellent communication infrastructure based on next-general technologies
- Short term lease is available that allows company to explore businesses and market
- Wide range of business sectors.
-Sales & Marketing.
- Excellent IT industry focused infrastructure
- Single-window operations for business with government departments.
- Ability to open and maintain bank accounts in UAE.
|Jurisdiction||Dubai Internet City|
|Type of Entity||Freezone Limited Liability Company - FZ-LLC|
|Our Time to establish a new company||30 to 45 Working Days|
|Shareholder on FZ-LLC||1|
|Directors||Minimum 2 directors|
|Minimum paid up share capital||AED 50,000 (depending on the license)|
|Personal or Corporate income tax||No|
|Double Tax Treaties||74 Countries|
|Publicly accessible record of directors/Managers||No|
|Company secretary required||Not Applicable|
|Local or Qualified company secretary required||Not Applicable|
|Requirement to file annual accounts||As may be requested by the authorities|
|Visa Eligibility||Depending on the type of office and company activity|