Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
Established in 2002, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is a strategic initiative of the Government of Dubai with an aim to enhance commodity trade flows through the Emirate by providing the appropriate physical, market, financial infrastructure and services required.
DMCC is the master developer and licensing authority for the Jumeirah Lake Towers (“JLT”) free zone, the fastest growing free zone development in Dubai.
Why Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) ?
DMCC aim to facilitate the development and expansion of the local and regional precious metals market. The centre is working closely with partners both regionally and internationally to promote the highest global standards in product and service development, while simultaneously encouraging greater transparency to the benefit of all market participants. DMCC provides a supportive business environment through purpose built infrastructure and enhance local industry through implementation of international standard.
Advantages and Benefits
- Zero tax on corporate and personal income (guaranteed for 50 years)
- 100 % business ownership
- 100 % capital repatriation
- No fee required on initial application to reserve a company name and business activity
- Availability of full range of business activities
- Licensing of startup companies, subsidiaries, branches and representative offices
- Freehold office space is available for leasing and purchase within JLT (Jumeirah Lake Towers)
- Ability to sell goods in the local market through distributors.
- Ability to open and maintain bank accounts in UAE
- Sole shareholder is allowed
- Unique purpose build infrastructure
- Minimum of one shareholders
- Registered shares
- Minimum capital requirement - AED 50,000 per shareholder
Taxes / Double tax treaties
- No personal or corporate income Tax
- Access to more than 74 UAE double tax treaties
- Requirements to prepare and file for accounts
- Requirements to file for annual return
- Employee visa and dependent visa can be obtain depending on the size of the office and type of company and activity.
- 30 working days upon receiving, preparation, submission and approval of all necessary documents.