Hamriyah Free Zone
Al Hamriyah Port is one of the town residing in Sharjah, enacted under the Sharjah rules and regulation since the invasion in 1960’s. It is currently administered by the Department of Seaports and Customs, Government of Sharjah. Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZ) was established under the Emiri Decree in 1995 and is now the center for importing and exporting goods to India and far east. HFZ is considered the next generation free zone that ensures management flexibility and investor oriented free zone.
The vision of the Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZ) is to provide the international business investor with a unique investment opportunity in a free market environment and offer a strategic business advantage. Its aim is to attract environment friendly industries that transact heavy, light, service and commercial trades.
- Minimum of one shareholder for FZE
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 5 for FZC
- No residency requirement for FZC
- Minimum two directors for FZC
- A secretary is a must for FZE / FZC
- Registered shares
- No paid up capital required.
Taxes / Treaties:
- No personal or corporate Income Tax
- Use of UAE double taxation treaties.
- Preparation and filing of accounts is required
- Employee visa and dependent visa can be obtain depending on the size of the office and type of company and activity.
- 2-3 working days upon receiving, preparation, submission and approval of all necessary documents
Advantages and Benefits
- 100 % foreign ownership
- Minimum documentation required to open the company.
- Exemption from import and export taxes and all commercial levies
- Repatriation of capital and profits are allowed
- Exemption from corporate profit and personal income tax
- Strategic location with easy access to global market, UAE and GCC markets
- Attractive investment incentives
- Low labor cost
- Well developed infrastructure, geared for the industry at all levels
- Ability to take advantage of three sea ports and an International Airport that provide investors an advantage to have close trading connection with the Gulf, regional and international markets.
- Access to the largest cargo hub in the UAE through Sharjah International Airport
- Custom privileges for goods destined for the Hamriyah free zone
- Ability to develop your own or leased land, office and factory infrastructure
- 25 years leases available which is renewable for further 25 years.
- Access to an abundance of inexpensive energy
- Guaranteed security of investments
- Liberty to conduct personnel recruitment and cost-effective workforce.
- Ability to open and maintain bank account in UAE