Fujairah Free Zone
Fujairah is the fifth largest emirate in the UAE and the sole emirate that shares the coastline of Gulf of Oman and none on the Persian Gulf. Under the leadership of Sheikh Hamed Bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Fujairah continues to grow. It’s economy is based on subsidies and federal government grants distributed by the government of Abu Dhabi (the seat of power in the UAE).
Fujairah free zone is known for its unique location that offers free access to the major shipping routes of the world, making it the pick of ports for investors around the world. They propose liberal commercial policies that attract global investment.
Fujairah free zone, has been one of the top three bunkering locations in the world.
Advantages of Fujairah Free Zone
- Zero tax
- 100 % foreign ownership
- Exemption from all import and export duties
- Repatriation of capital and profits
- Steady tariff assurance of minimum 3 years
- Free from hidden cost
- Modern ports of Fujairah & International Airport
- Investor oriented policies
- Fully secured investments
- Easy access to staff & management at all times
- Lower business overheads
- Single window services
- Common customs facilities (with port & airport)
- Ability to open and maintain bank accounts in Fujairah or within UAE.
- Minimum of one shareholder for FZE
- Minimum of 2 for FZC
- No residency requirement for FZC
- Minimum two and maximum five directors for FZC Corporate directors are not permitted
- One manager is a must for FZE / FZC
- Registered shares
- Minimum capital requirement for FZE or FZC AED 150,000
- No minimum capital requirement for b branch of foreign or local company
Taxes / Treaties:
- No personal or corporate Income Tax
- Use of UAE double taxation treaties.
- Auditing and filing of annual accounts is requirement
- Employee visa and dependent visa can be obtain depending on the size of the office and type of company and activity.
- 7—14 working days upon receiving, preparation, submission and approval of all necessary documents.